Thermo Scientific Orion Star A211 pH benchtop meters are easy to use, dependable laboratory meters with advanced features and functions. Selectable read modes and stability indicator give you flexibility and control over your testing. All critical data is shown with your measurements including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, active calibration information and electrode condition icon. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages with new languages added through software updates.
- Measure pH, mV, relative mV or ORP with temperature
- Perform up to a five point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of NIST or DIN buffer groups with choice to manually enter custom buffer values
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display with clear onscreen instructions simplifies operation
- IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is limited
- Various meter kits available
For more details please visit the Thermo Scientific Website
Download the Orion Star A211 meter Product Brochure