- Up & Down View
Sample type variety can require different analytical approaches for optimal performance or practicality. ProxiMate enables capitalization on the best approach by allowing measurement form the top of the sample (down view) or from the bottom (up-view).
- Instrument Standardization
All ProxiMate instruments are factory standardized. Calibrations copied between instruments work in exactly the same way. This is particularly important where multiple units are used in the same facility or in different factories producing the same product. Instrument standardization leads to improved product consistency irrespective of the location of manufacture.
- IP66 Certification and Hygienic Design
ProxiMate can be pressure-hosed down using the same procedures as other at-line equipment or machinery. The instrument is completely dust and waterproof and can resist detergents commonly used for sanitation in food production areas. ProxiMate has been assessed and endorsed by HALAG, the food hygiene agency, as complying with guidelines concerning Hygienic design.
- Applicative Fit
– BUCHI application chemists have developed many ready-to-use pre-calibrations for the main food and feed industries. Whether you are analyzing cheese, milk powder or minced meat – Setting up ProxiMate to get accurate results requires minimal effort and can be done by everybody
- Extreme Robustness
– ProxiMate is designed to work effectively in the most adverse conditions. Measurements are unaffected by temperature or humidity fluctuations. The instrument can be placed where results matter – right next to the production line. With IP66 ingress protection, ProxiMate can be pressure-hosed down to meet even the most stringent hygiene standards
- Simple Operation
– With the intuitive, modern touchscreen interface, ProxiMate operation has been optimized to make it logical, easy and straight-forward. The touchscreen follows the proven interface logic of other BUCHI products, making it easy to setup applications, test samples or set preferences
Download Product Brochure ProxiMate NIR