- The BUCHI polarization interferometer
BUCHI has adapted the successful quartz polarization interferometer by using crystals with a very high refractive index. This leads to optimum resolution and a compact design, while maintaining the advantage of insensitivity to mechanical disturbances.
- Twin lamp module
The BUCHI NIR spectrometers are equipped with a twin lamp module, which will automatically switch to a second integrated lamp in the event of a failure of the primary source. This minimizes the risk of an instrument failure, and allows sufficient time to order a replacement lamp. In the meantime measurements can continue without any further intervention.
- Integrated standards
Each BUCHI FT-NIR spectrometer is equipped with various gray filters and a wavelength standard. This allows wavelength accuracy, signal-to-noise ratio, and linearity to be checked using specially designed software modules. These measurements are used for the System Suitability Test (SST), which is indispensable in the pharmaceutical industry in order to meet regulations
- Flexible and Reliable
– Precise and accurate analysis results due to highest wavelength precision
– Direct and effortless transfer of calibrations from instrument to instrument
– Precisely analyzes different types of samples (solid, powder, tablet, granules, paste, liquid etc.) by dedicated measuring options
- Fast, Safe and Easy to use
– Delivers results within seconds
– Obtains several parameters simultaneously
– No chemicals or solvents required
– User friendly and intuitive handling
- Highly efficient
– Fast analytical results allow for rapid process optimization
– Low cost of ownership as common spare parts are user-exchangeable. No periodic instrument re-calibration is required.
– Continuous operation due to twin lamp safeguard
Download the NIRFlex N500 Technical Data Sheet
Download the N-500 Product Brochure