- Interchangeable glass assembly:
By simply changing the glass assembly, the FatExtractor E-500 complies with standard methods such as Soxhlet, Hot Extraction (HE) or Twisselmann (ECE).
- Re-use your solvent:
The freshly distilled solvent is collected in an easily accessible and detachable bottle.
- Innovative flange z-seal system:
Guarantees minimal solvent emission. Execute an environmental friendly extraction process and save money.
- Individual level sensors:
Gain highest turnaround of Soxhlet cycles by adjusting the level detection sensor to the sample volume. Hereby significantly increasing the extraction efficiency and your sample throughput per day.
- Adapt to sample size:
The main glass parts are expanded up to 60%, as required for direct extraction of low fat samples.
- True Soxhlet
– Soxhlet extraction is exhaustive and rugged but still the most commonly used and regulatory demanded method for many sample matrices.
– Analytical risks or time-consuming validation of alternative extraction methods deviating from the standard do not exist
– Also used as reference method for NIR calibrations
- Soxhlet extraction made faster
– Reduced cycle times due to high-end components such as optical sensor, powerful heating and optimized glass assembly
– Automated Soxhlet process reaches an unmatched speed compared to traditional glassware assemblies
– Reduced time-to-result and unprecedented sample throughput per day.
- Interchange between glass assemblies (SOX-HE-ECE)
– Easy change between glass assemblies that is compliant with Soxhlet, Randall (HE) and Twisselmann (ECE)
– No limitation to one extraction method, but adaptable to needs and changing demands
– Profit from unrivalled quick extraction times and lowest solvent consumption of HE