The new Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ FDE Series -40°C ultra-low temperature freezers offers a worry-free option in the sense that samples are protected throughout the entire cabinet with low peak variation and secure freezer settings to ensure the protection of your precious samples. In addition, these freezers are manufactured to limit environmental impact and lower HVAC costs. They will use as little as 4.4 kWh/day (depending on their size), and emit less heat than the average emission, which ultimately results in lowered HVAC costs.
Powered by H-drive hydrocarbon refrigeration system, this series features three upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 40,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials. Four inner doors minimise ambient temperature, and the natural refrigerants used comply with EU F-gas regulation. The water-blown foam insulation used is environmentally friendly, plus they are manufactured in an award-winning zero waste to landfill facility.
In short the FDE Series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab. It also operates quietly enough at just 48 dBA.
- H-drive hydrocarbon refrigeration system provides sustainable performance with reliability you can count on
- Low peak variation helps ensure sample temperature protection throughout entire cabinet
- Fast door opening recovery in as little as 18 minutes
- Long warm-up time from -40°C to -20°C in up to 6 hours
- Three capacities: 400, 500 and 600 2-inch boxes
- Decrease storage footprint up to 25%
- 5-year standard warranty