Dual centrifugation is a highly efficient method for mixing or homogenizing samples in closed sample vials. The method is based on the classical centrifugation extended by the peculiarity that the sample vials additionally rotate around their own axis. The matrix as well as the shape and size of the sample vials result in very intensive and complex sample movements. These can be used for homogenizing and mixing, but also for extracting, grinding, dispersing, dissolving or for tissue disruption.
Integrated Cooling system
Diversity of vessels
- MAX. CAPACITY: 6 x 50 ml | 40 x 2.0 ml
- MAX. RCF: 377 | 1,048
- MAX. RPM: 1,500 min-1 | 2,500 min-1
- WEIGHT: approx. 81.5 kg
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 457 x 750 x 418 mm
The dual centrifuge ZentriMix 380R facilitates numerous routine tasks in research and analytical laboratories or makes them partially possible. It can be used for:
- Preparation of nanoparticles (e.g., liposomes or nanosuspensions of insoluble drugs)
- Mixing of viscous materials (e.g., production of printing inks).
- Mixing of powders
- Faster dissolution of poorly soluble components
- Contamination-free grinding of cereals and other foods.
- Dispersing viscous materials
- Speeding up QuEChERS extraction in food monitoring tissue disruption
For more details please visit the Hettich Website
Alternatively download the MIKRO 220 Robotic Product Brochure