With its unique multi-parameter function of photometry and electro-chemical pH measurement, pHotoFlex® pH shows its strength with more complex tasks in environmental management, such as water framework guidelines, during process monitoring with changing sites and for fish hatcheries by determining NH3 and CO2.
- Versatile with special methods NH3and CO2
- Electro-chemical pH and ORP measurement with automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Special methods for ammonium and carbon dioxide
- The energy-efficient LED optics with 6 wavelengths and a captive adapter for versatile applications with 16 and 28 cuvettes allows the measurement of the smallest concentrations with more than 180 programs for standard parameters and coloration.
- The integrated pH function is a complete electro-chemical pH measurement of pH 0-16 with automatic buffer recognition (TEC/NIST) by using the comprehensive WTW selection of pH measuring chains.
- The temperature compensation automatically takes place in the admissible measuring ranges from -5 … 100 °C
- MultiCal®routine allows the automatic calibration with up to 3 calibration points