Multichannel pipettes increase throughput in today’s laboratories. However, prolonged manual pipetting takes up precious time and can lead to repetitive strain injuries. In addition, ever-decreasing sample sizes have made it increasingly difficult to pipette without errors. INTEGRA has developed the ASSIST PLUS pipetting robot to streamline routine pipetting tasks at an affordable price. Using INTEGRA electronic multichannel pipettes, the system automates pipetting tasks, eliminates physical strain and ensures superior reproducibility and error-free pipetting. Simply mount an INTEGRA VIAFLO or VOYAGER electronic pipette onto the ASSIST PLUS pipette holder, choose a pipetting protocol, add a tip rack and your lab ware. Press RUN and ASSIST PLUS will automatically carry out the pipetting task.
- Versatile pipette adapter to accommodate all INTEGRA multichannel pipettes – with fixed and adjustable tip spacing
- Three working position deck to accommodate reservoirs, tube racks and plates
- Two dedicated positions for automatic tip loading and ejection
- Precise control of pipetting steps to ensure reproducible results – every time
- Pipetting protocols can be setup using a computer and VIALAB software or directly on the pipette