Maintain uniform temperatures of −140° and −150°C (safely below the −130°C glass transition temperature of water) with Thermo Scientific™ Cryogenic Storage Chest Freezers. These freezers offer mechanical cryopreservation for long-term biological storage and are safer and more convenient than LN2 systems.
Cell viability is improved as biologically relevant, thermally driven reactions are not known to occur.
- IntrLogic™ Microprocessor Control System
- Mixed refrigerant autocascade with a single, orbital air-cooled compressor
- Audible and visual warning
- Built-in surge suppressor
- Voltage Boost Indicator
- Minimum 5″ (12.7cm) foamed-in-place closed-cell, CFC-free urethane insulation
- Access port, 1″ (2.54cm) diameter, with cap
Visit the Forma, Thermo Scientific Website
Download the Thermo Chest Freezer -140C & 150C Product Brochure