Thermo Scientific Arctic Express cryogenic shipping containers are ideal for transporting non-hazardous biological samples at cryogenic temperatures. The dry shippers feature a range of capabilities that ensure the highest safety and security of valuable samples as they are transported via air or ground.
- System is approved for worldwide shipment by UN and IATA
- Innovative material absorbs liquid nitrogen to prevent spillage during shipment
- Eight-, 13- and 21-day liquid nitrogen holding times allow specimens to be safely shipped while preserving sample integrity
- Canister safely holds biological materials in shipper
- Lockable lid with internal security compartment provides protection and sample isolation
- Cryovials wrapped in a fibre absorbent material to absorb sample if spillage occurs
- System features lightweight aluminium design and convenient pail-style handle, and is easily transported via most common carriers