The LyoQuest laboratory freeze dryers are designed to be a multipurpose unit in the research and development field. It is a small freeze dryer, more compact than most but in spite of its small size has an unbeatable capacity. A state-of-the-art control system and a range of specially designed accessories make the LyoQuest a benchmark in its category.
The LyoQuest laboratory freeze dryer comes in 2 configurations:
- LyoQuest 6 -50, with a final condenser temperature of -55 ºC.
- LyoQuest 6 -80, with a final condenser temperature of -85 ºC, allowing a higher freeze drying speed and much more suitable for working with biological samples or products with very low eutectic or collapse points.
- The unit’s design offers the best performance in the least possible space.
- Compact and easy to install.
- Technical reliability and excellent performance: 8.7 kg condenser capacity.
- Flexible to use, with the optional capability of freezing the sample inside the unit.
- Robustness: solidly designed laboratory equipment.
- Easy to clean. Chamber in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Reliable operation: control system fully re-engineered with new options.
- Flexible use: with a touch screen user interface.
- Possibility to save the work carried out and to export data to other platforms (Excel) with the LyoLogger data acquisition software.
For more details please visit the Telstar Website
Alternatively download the Telstar Lyoquest Freeze Drier Product Brochure