Thermo Scientific Orion Star A212 conductivity benchtop meters are easy to use, dependable laboratory meters with advanced features and functions. Selectable read modes and stability indicator give you flexibility and control over your testing. All critical data is shown with your measurements including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability and active calibration information. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages with new languages added through software updates.
- Measure conductivity, TDS, salinity or resistivity with temperature
- Perform up to a five point conductivity calibration with calibration editing option that allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display with clear onscreen instructions simplifies operation
- IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is limited
- Meters include CE, TUV 3-in-1 and FCC Class A certifications and 3-year replacement warranty
For more details please visit the Thermo Scientific Website
Download the Orion Star A212 Meter Product Brochure