Take simple, routine pH, mV and temperature measurements with the Thermo Scientific Orion Star A111 pH Benchtop Meter, an easy-to-use and budget-friendly instrument for basic pH analysis in the lab. Perform up to a three point pH calibration with easy recall of calibration points and slope. Quickly navigate setup menus and ensure consistent calibrations using the simple keypad layout and on-screen text prompts. Use the included electrode stand to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage to minimize breakage.
- Large, informative screen clearly shows the main information, including pH or mV reading, temperature, meter mode, calibration information and power source.
- Thermo Scientific AUTO-READ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable
- Meter offers up to three point pH calibration and automatic recognition of USA/NIST and DIN buffers.
- Use can easily recall calibration slope data for procedure checks.
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 50 data points.
- Included electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter or use four AA batteries (sold separately) to run the meter on DC power.
- The IP54-rated housing can handle splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is a problem
- Various meter kits available
For more details please visit the Thermo Scientific Website
Download the Orion Star A111 meter Product Brocure