The Rotolavit is a high-performance cell-washing centrifuge that can be used to perform cell-washing procedures safely and reliably. Erythrocytes are first separated from plasma residues in several wash cycles that run automatically. A suitable volume of wash solution is filled into the 12 or 24 sample tubes of the rotor and mixed with the blood drops already present. The supernatant is decanted after centrifugation.
Up to nine wash cycles can be carried out per centrifuge run. Anti-human globulin serum (for the Coombs test) is then added manually and agglutination established after the final centrifugation step.
The Rotolavit can also be used to reliably carry out antibody searches and differentiation.
- Max. capacity: 10 x 75 mm / 12 x 75 mm
- Max. speed (RPM): 3,500
- Max. RCF: 1,438
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 278 x 333 x 420 mm
- Weight: approx. 24 kg
- Refrigeration: Air cooling
- Rapid and reproducible results
- Up to 24 samples per run
- Reliable centrifugation for cross-matching and antibody testing
- Centrifuge is simple to operate
- Maximum safety through solid metal casing and spray protection
For more details please visit the Hettich Website
Download the Data Sheet
Alternatively download the ROTOLAVIT Product Brochure