It has a wide range of accessories for routine applications and also enables special tasks to be tackled.
The sample tubes can be centrifuged at the specified temperatures in the heatable ROTOFIX 46H to carry out the standardized crude oil test procedure. Temperatures of up to 90°C can be reached with this centrifuge.
The ROTOFIX 46 is not a medicinal product within the meaning of the IVD Directive and therefore must not be used for medical analysis / diagnosis. The IVD Directive is valid throughout Europe and in other countries that have adopted it or use it as a basis for their legislation.
- Max. capacity in a swing-out rotor: 4 x 290 ml / 4 x 100 (46H)
- Max. speed (RPM): 4,000 / 2000 (46H)
- Max. RCF: 3,095 / 984 (46H)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 345 x 538 x 647 mm
- Weight: approx. 60 kg
- Refrigeration: Air cooling / Heater up to + 90 °C
The ROTOFIX 46 / 46H offers various features to make operation easier, such as:
- Rotary opening mechanism so that the centrifuge can be easily opened and closed
- Ergonomic operating and information panel
- 10 programmable memories
- The parameter combination last selected is retained after the centrifuge is switched off
- The parameters can be rapidly entered and changed using the rotary button
- Lid locking and latching mechanism
- Automatic rotor recognition
- Imbalance switch-off
- Motor and chamber overheating protection
For more details regarding ROTOFIX 46 please visit the Hettich Website
Download the Data Sheet
Alternatively download the ROTOFIX 46 / 46H Product Brochure