The ROTINA 380 R delivers good separation results rapidly and reliably and can be used for thermolabile samples at the required temperature.
This compact benchtop centrifuge is a reliable tool for use in research labs and analytical labs. The ROTINA 380 R can be set to any temperature in the range -20 °C to +40 °C and the temperature can also be set in Fahrenheit.
- Max. capacity: in a swing-out rotor: 4 x 290 ml; in an angle rotor: 6 x 94 ml
- Max. speed (RPM): 15,000
- Max. RCF: 24,400
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 418 x 457 x 750 mm
- Weight: approx. 81 kg
- Refrigeration: Infinitely variable from -20 °C to +40 °C
The ROTINA 380R makes everyday centrifugation runs easier thanks to its ergonomic design.
The centrifuge has the following features:
- Motor-driven lid locking
- Ergonomic C control panel allows complex centrifugation programs to be entered, stored and called up as required
- Simple rotor change with automatic rotor recognition
- 90 programmable memories
- 9 braking and run-up ramps, run-down without braking and braking switch-off speed can be selected as required
- Lid locking and lid dropping protection
- Emergency lid release
- Imbalance shut-off
- Motor overheating protection
For more details please visit the Hettich Website
Download the Data Sheet
Alternatively download the ROTINA 380R Product Brochure