The centrifuge helps to reduce centrifugation times substantially and can be relied on to handle a high throughput of samples. Its powerful refrigeration capability means that the chosen temperature will be reached quickly and maintained. Its maximum capacity of three litres per run is valued in clinics and laboratories as well as R&D laboratories in the life sciences.
The under bench ROTANTA 460 RC is provided with castors. It can be easily pushed under a lab bench and thus frees up space on top of the bench. If there is a shortage of space above the bench and below the bench then the ROTANTA 460 RF can be positioned in a corner. It has a height of approx. one metre and can be easily loaded and unloaded by lab personnel of any height.
- Max. capacity: with swing-out rotor: 4 x 750 ml ; with angle rotor: 6 x 250 ml
- Max. speed (RPM): 15,000
- Max. RCF: 24,400
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 683 x 554 x 697 mm / 961 x 554 x 697 (460RF)
- Weight: Approx. 140 kg / 164kg (460RF)
- Cooling: Temperature can be set in the range – 20 °C to + 40 °C
The functionality of the ROTANTA 460RC / 460RF makes it a valuable tool for the laboratory.
The centrifuge has the following features:
- Ergonomic operation and information display
- Rotor change is simple
- C control panel that is easy to use:
- 98 programmable memories
- Unauthorized operation or modification of stored programs is prevented.
- The centrifuge run time can be switched between “at start” (commences from the start) and “at speed” (time of reaching the set speed)
- Special braking ramps for the centrifugation of blood bags
- Program linking to connect a number of centrifugation runs (optional)
- Lid locking, emergency lid release and Lid fall prevention
- Automatic rotor recognition
- Imbalance shut-off
- Motor and chamber overheating prevention
For more details for ROTANTA 460 RC please visit the Hettich Website
Download the Data Sheet
Alternatively download the ROTANTA 460RC / 460RF Product Brochure