The ROTANTA 460R enables efficient centrifugation in research and analytical laboratories.
The centrifuge enables centrifugation times to be reduced substantially and is a reliable workhorse for high sample volumes and ideal for high-throughput screening. Its high-performance cooling ensures that the selected temperature is maintained.
Its maximum capacity of three litres per run makes it a valuable tool in clinics and analytical laboratories, as well as the R&D sections of life science institutions.
- Max. capacity: in a swing-out rotor: 4 x 750 ml; in an angle rotor:6 x 250 ml
- Max. speed (RPM): 15,000
- Max. RCF: 24,400
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 456 x 770 x 706 mm
- Weight: approx. 141kg
- Refrigeration: Infinitely variable from – 20 °C to + 40 °C
The ROTANTA 460R is valued in the fields of biotechnology, microbiology and throughout the pharmaceutical industry because of its autoclavable and aerosol-tight accessories.
The centrifuge has the following features:
- Ergonomic operation and display field
- Simple rotor change
- 98 programmable memories
- Safeguards against unauthorized operation or changes to stored programs
- Special braking ramps for the centrifugation of blood bags
- Program-linking to connect a number of centrifugation runs (optional)
- Lid locking, Lid dropping protection and Emergency lid release
- Automatic rotor recognition
- Imbalance shut-off
- Motor and chamber overheating protection
For more details please visit the Hettich Website
Download the Data Sheet
Alternatively download the ROTANTA 460R Product Brochure