When general laboratory grade water is needed, PURELAB Chorus 2 plus (RO/DI/UV) provides reliable solutions with flexibility to suit your requirements.
PURELAB Chorus 2 plus (Basic RO/DI/UV) provides Type II pure water direct from a potable tap water supply
The PURELAB Chorus 2 plus is ideal for a wide range of applications including feed to ultra pure water systems, reagent make up, buffer and media preparation, general chemistry, electrochemistry, tissue and cell culture.
- Delivers up to 20 liters an hour of Type II plus water
- Up to 15 MΩ-cm, Type II water suitable for general laboratory applications
- Unique recirculating Type II system ensuring reliable water quality
- Easy to maintain
- Full service and validation support (IQ/OQ)
- Reverse Osmosis feed optimized’ resin mixes to maximize consumables capacity
- Auto Rinse Maintains purity of water during periods of low use
- Optional CO2 removal from the purified water (post RO) increasing the life of downstream consumables
- Option to reduce water consumption for low hardness feed waters
- Ability to configure multiple systems to increase flow rate
- Simple to install, operate and maintain with a clear indication of water purity
View the brochure here PURELAB_Range_Brochure
Find your ideal system
Elga provide water purification solutions for a variety of laboratory applications.
Find the right water purification system for your applications here :