Designed to give you more for your money with a high capacity for faster throughput. As easy as 1, 2, 3 – Wash, Sterilize, Record!
The Advance has a much bigger capacity than its main competitors and yet has one of the smallest footprints on the market.
- Vacuum models are fully compliant to HTM 01-05 best practice guidelines – and also have a non-vacuum cycle for real flexibility of use (A vacuum cycle is required for porous, pouched or hollow instruments; a non-vacuum cycle is suitable for loose, solid instruments)
- Features a single use water system – removing debris every cycle, thus reducing wear and tear on your instruments – whilst the direct feed option saves time and money.
- Quiet, touch button operation and wide choice of cycles for maximum efficiency and ease of use
- Superb engineering, design excellence and superior quality – the Advance is made in the UK and comes complete with a two year warranty* for real peace of mind – every unit is fully tested and validated before leaving the factory
- Can be used with either a data logger or printer for easy, recordable data capture – essential for compliance.
For more details please visit the Prestige Medical Website
Download the Prestige 16L / 22L Product Brochure