PG8536 – Lab washers from Miele Professional represent a commercial grade solution for laboratory glassware for analytical experiments. This approach is particularly gentle on materials and is recommended by leading manufacturers of laboratory glassware such as the DURAN Group.
- High capacity (e.g. up to 130 injector nozzles in combination with the modules for pipettes and laboratory glassware), achieved through optimised chamber dimensions and a completely redesigned range of load carriers, saves time, storage space and costs.
- Rear basket docking enables full use of space in load carriers
- Laboratory glassware turnaround is increased and work is speeded up at peak hours.
- Excellent cleaning performance
- Variable-speed pump for perfect spray pressure in all programme phases
- Laser technology is used to weld the chamber sections to give a perfectly smooth, crevice-free finish for the ultimate in hygiene.
- No more heater elements in the wash chamber
- Multi-stage filtration system is highly efficient in removing particulate soil from water in circulation.
- Spray pressure and spray arm monitoring detects any loss in pressure as well as load items preventing spray arm rotation
- Conductivity monitoring ensures required water quality
- A new, modular basket concept offers maximum flexibility and intuitive operation as modules can be used in different combinations and can easily be reconfigured.
- Wide range of combination options guarantees flexibility in catering for different loads
- Reduction in number of load carriers needed saves both on investments and storage space
- In addition to a broad selection of standard programmes, client specific programmes ensure that reprocessing suits the type of soil and the type and quantity of laboratory glassware
Download the Miele Lab Brochure 2016