Use the Orion Star T930 ion titrator for dedicated ion titrations including salt in foods, chloride in drinking and wastewater, ammonia and Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN) of wastewater, surfactants in consumer products and total hardness of water. Titration techniques include equivalence point titrations and pre-set mV endpoint titrations plus multiple known addition (MKA) mode. Using MKA mode, the titrator performs an automated calibration and calculation of sample concentration by adding aliquots of standard to sample, removing the need for a separate calibration and minimizing matrix effects.
- Accurate, reproducible results: Automating the titration workflow enables analysis to be run using the same setup parameters and calculations every time
- Faster setup time: Setup and save electrode, titrant and titration parameters once using methods
- Improved lab throughput: Start the titration and let the instrument run unattended
- Reduced cost and downtime: Easily replace titrator parts to minimize maintenance downtime while long lasting electrodes reduce the cost of ownership
- Securely document test results: View results live, in the summary table and within the 100 point data log
- Applications database: Tested and validated pre-programmed methods can be loaded onto your titrator
- Pair the titrator option with any of our premium Orion ion selective electrodes or select one of our preconfigured titrator and electrode kits for a bundled discount