Use the Orion Star T920 redox titrator for dedicated redox titrations including sulfite/SO2 and reducing sugar in juice and wine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and peroxide value in food products, dissolved oxygen in wastewater by Winkler titration and organic matter in soil. Titration techniques include equivalence point titrations and pre-set mV endpoint titrations for versatile sample analysis. Pair the titrator option with any of our premium Orion redox electrodes or select our preconfigured titrator and electrode kit for a bundled discount.
- Accurate, reproducible results: Automating the titration workflow enables analysis to be run using the same setup parameters and calculations every time
- Faster setup time: Setup and save electrode, titrant and titration parameters once using methods
- Improved lab throughput: Start the titration and let the instrument run unattended
- Reduced cost and downtime: Easily replace titrator parts to minimize maintenance downtime while long lasting electrodes reduce the cost of ownership
- Securely document test results: View results live, in the summary table and within the 100 point data log
- Applications database: Tested and validated pre-programmed methods can be loaded onto your titrator
- Standard kit with 9778BNWP redox electrode is ideal for most standard redox titrations with its robust glass body for chemical resistance in a variety of samples