Utilize the advanced features with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQ4500 Turbidity Meter, including dual light sources and drinking water / wastewater methods approved for U.S. EPA regulatory reporting. Keep pace with changing regulatory protocols, use the White Light LED to comply with EPA 180.1 requirements or Infrared (IR) LED to comply with ISO 7027 requirements. Select from measure modes including EPA 180.1, ISO Nephelometric, ISO Absorbance, % transmittance, EBC and ASBC. This IP67 waterproof meter records 100 data points and offers an average battery life of 2500 hours intermittent use.
- Log data into internal memory, or order AQ4CBL cable to send data to printer or download to a computer for easy time and date stamped results storage.
- S. EPA approval for Drinking Water Reporting per 40 CFR Part 141, vol. 74, no. 147, Monday, August 3, 2009. Rules and regulations pg. 38351-38356
- Dual source to comply with EPA 180.1 and ISO 7027
- Nephelometric and ratiometric measurements with auto-ranging
- IP67 waterproof portable turbidity meter
- Readings in the range of 0 to 1000 NTU with a choice of units: NT, FTU, FNU, ASBC or EBC
Download the Orion AQ 4500 Product Brochure