Measure common colorimetric water and wastewater parameters using the Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter with 65 pre-programmed methods, automatic selection of four wavelengths and timer. Use Auto-Test ampoules with Auto-ID barcodes to simplify sample preparation and tests – ampoules contain pre-measured liquid reagent and fill with the exact volume of sample, colorimeter reads the barcode and automatically identifies the parameter and initiates the test. This IP67 waterproof meter records 100 data points and offers an average battery life of 2500 hours intermittent use.
- Identifies the species to be measured
- Ensures error-free readings at a very affordable price
- Selects the program and initiates the measurement without the user ever having pushed a button
- Guides user through the setup and measurement with simple operation
- Waterproof to IP67 standards
- User can customize calibration and create completely custom method.
- Up to 12 data points can be used to define custom method.
- User can store maximum of 10 methods in the colorimeter’s memory.
- User can log 100 data points in the field with a time and date tag.
Download the Orion AQ 4000 Product Brochure