The MIKRO 220 R is a compact benchtop centrifuge that is used for microlitre applications. The MIKRO 220 R is the refrigerated version of the Mikro 200.
The cooling function enables temperatures to be set anywhere in the range -20 °C to +40 °C. Its extensive range of accessories allows centrifugation of tubes with a volume up to 50 ml.
Its outstanding performance makes the MIKRO 220 R an invaluable tool for sample preparation in the fields of gene sequencing, virology, bacteriology and routine applications in clinical laboratories.
- Max. capacity: in drum rotor 60 x 1.5 / 2 ml; in an angle rotor: 48 x 1.5 / 2 ml / 6 x 50 ml; in a swing-out rotor: 24 x 1.5 / 2 ml
- Max. speed (RPM): 18,000 ; Max. RCF: 31,514
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 313 x 330 x 650 mm
- Weight: approx. 42 kg
- Refrigeration: infinitely variable from – 20°C to +40°C
The MIKRO 220R is a compact, easy-to-clean benchtop centrifuge with the following features:
- Very user-friendly
- Motor-driven lid locking.
- 10 programmable memories
- Lid locked when rotor is running
- Lid fall prevention mechanism
- Emergency lid release in the event of power failure
- Motor overheating protection
- Imbalance shut-off
- Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
For more details please visit the Hettich Website
Download the Data Sheet
Alternatively download the MIKRO 220R Product Brochure