Menzel coverslips are ideally suited as cover material for specimens in microscopic examinations in medicine, biology and research.
- Highly transparent and achromatic – practically free of any colour distortion
- High optical homogeneity – practically free of inclusions, streaks, bubbles etc.
- High spectral transmission
- Good planarity
- Very good chemical stability
- Refraction index adjusted for microscopes
- Low production tolerances possible
- Big variety of sizes available
For more details please visit the Menzel Website
Download the Menzel Coverslips Product Brochure