The Melting Point M-565 for the automatic determination of melting and boiling points is designed for true, professional quality control. It includes a color display to observe the phase transition, is equipped with a video camera and a video replay function which allows reviewing the melting and boiling point determination.
- Fail-safe calibration with automated determination and storage of calibration results
- Automatic determination of melting and boiling points
- Highly accurate temperature regulation and measurement
- Optimized reproducibility with homogeneous packing of the capillary using the Sample Loader M-569
- Control of almost any type of sample by measuring melting point, boiling point or slip melting point.
- Double check of difficult samples by comparing manual and automated measurement
- Observation and replay of the phase transition using color display and video recording
- Optional PC software for easy management of methods and results
- Compliant with Pharmacopeia methods (European, USP, Japanese)
- Comprehensive IQ/OQ procedures including certified calibration and verification compounds for GLP/GMP laboratories.
Visit the Buchi Website for more details.
Download the Melting Point M-565 Brochure
Download the Melting Point M-565 Data Sheet