The Melting Point M-560 is designed for manual determination of melting and boiling points. The easy observation of the phase transition through a magnifying lens together with the intuitive calibration and verification procedures ensure highly accurate measurements.
- Intuitive and multiple language user interface
- Easy observation of the melting process through a magnifying lens
- Easy and reproducible packing of the capillaries using BUCHI Sample Loader
- Convenient storage of capillaries
- Highly accurate temperature setting and measurement
- Keep your instrument accurate using the menu-guided calibration
- Easy verification of the calibration using certified standard compounds
- Shortened measurement cycles thanks to fast heat up and cool down steps
- First quick estimation possible using a temperature gradient up to 20°C/min
- Parallel measurement of up to 3 samples
Visit the Buchi Website for more details.
Download the Melting Point M-560 Brochure
Download the Melting Point M-560 Data Sheet