MEDICA® EDI 15/30 Feed to Clinical Diagnostic Analyzers
The MEDICA EDI 15/30 supplies a constant flow of high purity water which is maintained by recirculation through ion exchange resins, UV and an integral 0.2µm microfilter. It is an ideal choice for use with a single chemistry or immunoassay clinical analyzer.
- Delivers up to 1.8 liters per minute of CLRW standard water (formally CLSI Type 1 water)
- Provides compliant purified water suitable for a dissolved oxygen specification
- Bacterial specification <1CFU/ml.Compatible with single clinical diagnostic analyzers which require up to 1.8 liters per minute of CLRW standard water
- A bypass loop for continual supply of compliant water in emergency situations to the analyzer
- Low running and consumable costs
- EDI (electrodeionization) included to lower the running cost
- Compact size makes it suitable to be installed under a bench or mounted on a wall
- Full service and validation support
Find your ideal system
Elga provide water purification solutions for a variety of laboratory applications.
Find the right water purification system for your applications here :