The Labotec general purpose laboratory furnaces are ideal for a wide range of applications. The units are robustly constructed and fitted with high quality components for reliable operation.
- Various sizes are available
- Electronic P.I.D temperature control with digital indication of set and process value
- Solid state switching for improved reliability
- Independent over temperature safety system
- Independent sensors for control and safety using type n duplex thermocouple
- Maximum continuous operating temperature 1150°C
- Easily replaceable side wall mounted slab elements.
- Automatic cut out on door opening, deactivates element
- Door mounted temperature sampling port for easy validation thus retaining heat inside the chamber
- Robust construction with slide out control panel for ease of service.
- Optional programmable controllers
- High thermal efficiency ceramic insulation coupled to double skin construction ensures cool to touch exterior panels
- Out and up door with vertically counterbalanced action protects operator from potential burns
- Ashing option available
Download the Labotec Furnaces Product Brochure