Laborette 24 Vibratory Feeder is ideal for automatic, uniform feeding of free-flowing materials into sample dividers, mills or mixers in your laboratory. The vibration, which is controlled by a microprocessor, conveys the sample material out of the funnel over the V or U shaped stainless steel channel into the respective equipment.
- As a standard, with polished stainless steel channel and funnel, PTFE-coating on request
- Precisely controlled by microprocessor control with interface
- Extensive choice of flow rates for smallest and largest quantities
- Simple to clean due to easily removable components
- Small footprint
- Separate control unit for simple regulation of sample flow
- Material bed height is variable, can be regulated by adjusting the funnel height according to the material
- V-shaped and U-shaped channels easy to interchange
- Maintenance-free electromagnetic drive and components
- Recyclable, compact cast housing
- Low energy consumption, only 0.1 kW drive power.
For more details please visit the Fritsch website
Download the Laborette 24 Vibratory Feeder Product Brochure