Designed for precision and stability which yields quality ribbons even for difficult to cut paraffin sections, the HM 340E Electronic Microtome is an ergonomically designed, electronic rotary microtome with stepping-motor advance technology for precision and stability to provide superior sectioning results.
- Fast, safe, and comfortable use
- Selectable retraction
- Specimen advance (specimen moves toward the knife)
- Zero-orientation head
- Guide-rail guidance
- Menu driven control panel can be used on either side of instrument
- Section thickness ranging from 0.5 to 100μm
- Blade holder/Knife holder must be ordered separately unless purchased as a package.
- Standard tools
- Brushed aluminium cover plate
- Dust cover
- Instruction manual
For more details please visit the Thermo Scientific Website
Download the HM 340E Electronic Microtome Product Brochure