Multipurpose Autoclave with Forced Heating Drying Cycle. Easy operation, only by entering sterilization/drying times.
- The HA-300MD is a versatile and inexpensive autoclave provided with forced heating drying cycle, capable of sterilizing and thereafter drying glass equipment, such as pipettes and cloths.
- A sliding lid mechanism is employed, which makes the id easy to close and firmly locks the closed lid for safety.
- The autoclave has a large capacity (47L) and accommodated 3 round drums.
- All you have to do is set the sterilization and drying times. 4 modes, stored in a microcomputer, are available.
- Clear digital display of temperature and remaining time.
- The HA-300MD incorporates a stainless steel chamber that remains clean for a long time.
Effective capacity: 47 L
Chamber size(㎜) : 300φ×670D
Outer dimensions(W×H×D㎜) : 440×1070×520
Maximum Sterilization temperature : 126℃
Process mode : 4-modes
Net weight : 70kg
For more details please visit the Hirayama Website
Download the Hirayama HA-300MD Product Brochure