Convert your centrifuge into a Cyto centrifuge with accessories from Hettich
A comprehensive range of accessories is available for applications in cytology. A high-quality cytological preparation can be derived from very different body fluids.
Hettich supplies single and multiple cyto chambers, clips and filter cards that allow the centrifuge to be adapted to meet individual requirements.
The versatile Cyto system from Hettich is a valuable support for applications in cytological diagnostics and offers a number of advantages:
- Low purchase costs: The Hettich Cyto system fits every benchtop centrifuge from Hettich. The carriers are easy to swap over and make a conventional centrifuge into a Cyto one.
- Easy assembly: The different Cyto inserts are simple and quick to fit.
- Time savings: With the new 12-place rotors up to 12 samples can be centrifuged in a single run.The large-volume Cyto chambers allow centrifugation of 8 ml or 2 x 8 ml sample quantities. This dispenses with the need for the extra cell enrichment step in many cases.
- Optimum cell yield: If a two-step method is used, then no cells are lost during the sedimentation procedure as the Cyto chamber lies against the microscope slide. Drying is carried out in a second centrifugation step once the cells already adhere to the microscope slide.
- Dry or moist preparations can be derived as required: Subsequent staining is then very easy.
For more details please visit the Hettich Website
Alternatively download the Hettich Cyto System Product Brochure