The HettCube 200 provides optimum growth conditions for cultures and has a low environmental impact. This innovative incubator only heats when necessary. At an operating temperature of +37 °C it consumes only 0.033 kWh. The novel ventilation system makes the incubator very quiet in use. This not only saves energy, it also reduces operating costs.
The HettCube range combines the advantages of natural and forced convection. The fan of the HettCube 200 is housed outside of the usable space, so that air flow is reduced. The incubator is heated through radiated heat so that the cells in the incubator are protected against desiccation. The precise temperature control ensures stable temperatures and a uniform distribution of heat.
The novel ventilation system makes the incubator very quiet in use. Personnel are not exposed to high noise levels from the incubator when they are working.
The well-designed airflow system, combined with optimal insulation, means that no inner door is required. Loading and unloading the incubator is therefore easier.
The incubator is easy to load and unload thanks to a number of design features:
- Ergonomic operating and information panel
- Rounded grips on shelves
- Practical one-hand operation thanks to automatic closing mechanism: At an opening angle below 90° the incubator door closes automatically thanks to a magnetic mechanism
- All optional trays and drawers have telescopic rails and can be pulled out to 70%
- The internal lining and fittings of stainless steel are easy to remove and clean
The incubator has various safety features:
- Practical door locking: The door and operating panel are locked at the same time, thereby preventing unintentional or unauthorised changes to operating parameters and increasing the security of cultures in the incubator
- Automatic closing mechanism: At an angle of opening below 90° the door closes automatically thanks to a magnetic mechanism
The incubator is of rational design and offers a number of advantages:
- Low space requirement: The door of the HettCube 200 does not require space at the side to open and it can therefore be positioned in a corner or close to other laboratory equipment The door hinges can easily be moved to the other side of the door.
- Very small footprint
- The trays are easy to insert and remove, optional drawers with telescopic rails (room for up to four drawers)
- Bushing for cables and sensors if external devices are used
- Small space requirement and high capacity: Its volume of 150 litres means sufficient space for the cell cultures
- Temperature maintained at the set value, in the range 0 °C to +65 °C, so that cultures are not subject to temperature fluctuations.
- Low power consumption: At an operating temperature of +37 °C the incubator consumes only 0.025 kWh
- Its low Global Warming Potential (GWP) means it has a low impact on the environment: The incubator is insulated with water-blown foam that does not contain any fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- Low noise level
- Simple to operate thanks to the Hettich program templates in Excel format: Programs can be archived and called up when desired
Fields of Application
Hettich incubators are reliable, safe and energy-saving. The HettCube 200 is suitable for use in the following fields:
- The food and drinks industry: Microbiological quality controls
- Medicine: Diagnosis and therapy
- Technology: Material testing
- Biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry: Process monitoring and quality control
- Water analysis: Testing of water and wastewater
- Regulatory authorities: Food and drinking water monitoring
For more information visit the Hettich website.
Download the HettCube Product Brochure