Halo Smart P air purification stations capture viruses, bacteria, allergens and all dust and particulate matter at the source and trap them permanently in a high-efficiency filter with multiple layers of bonded glass microfibers.
Originally developed to capture pathogens (viruses, bacteria, etc.) from the air during handling in biology laboratories, Halo Smart P air stations are recommended for any enclosed or poorly ventilated space where people gather.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, they are particularly suitable for spaces which make wearing a mask impossible (restaurants, long-term care facilities, staff and school dining halls, etc.) or difficult (gyms), as well as in places where social distancing is difficult (enclosed offices, elevators, etc.).
- Fast and Simple to install
- Smart technology – intuitive communication through the lights pulsation ring – remote management by app
- Autonomous Filtration Unit, no HVac connection required
- Real time filtration quality gas sensor
- Does not take up floor space
- Very low energy consumption (50w)
- Zero release of pollutants to the atmosphere
- Alarm contact for BMS and BAS systems
Download the Erlab Halo catalogue Halo HP
Erlab Website link click here