The Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ Steri-Cycle™ i160 CO2 incubator with the Thermo Scientific™ Cell Locker™ System combines our leading technology with an innovative, patented solution of removable, protected chambers designed for improved culturing efficiency and security for sensitive cultures, such as stem and primary cells, used in cutting edge applications.
Enhancing the advanced features of the Forma Steri-Cycle i160 CO2 incubator, the Cell Locker System is a breakthrough for cultures in frequently opened or shared use incubators.
- 165L interior chamber with the new 6 segmented, left hinged gas tight inner door configuration and 3 shelves designed to accommodate 6 individual Cell Lockers
- Choose electropolished stainless steel or 100% pure copper chamber interior
- THRIVE airflow technology provides enhanced stability, tight uniformity, and fast recovery
- Unique covered humidity reservoir maximizes humidity without condensation
- ISO Class 5 HEPA filtration provides clean room air quality in the chamber
- Thermo Scientific Steri-Run overnight 180˚C sterilization cycle achieves 12 log Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) total sterilization
- Thermo Scientific iCAN touchscreen interface provides bright at-a-glance monitoring and complete data visibility to monitor all incubator interactions and parameters
- Temperature resistant, bulb-free IR CO2 sensor
- Optional O2 control of 1-21% or 5-90%
For more details please visit the Thermo Scientific Website
Alternatively download the Forma Steri-Cycle 160i CO2 Incubator with Cell Locker System brochure