Scientists rely on Thermo Scientific cell and gene therapy lab products for repeatable yields, improved user experience, and streamlined workflows — advancements in technology that generate breakthroughs in cell therapy. And the discoveries they make are helping patients overcome historically terminal events. Thermo Scientific integrated solutions support your GMP and clean room need for cell and gene therapy — from CO2 incubators to cold storage — with innovations supported by the most trusted source of high-quality materials, factory acceptance certification, and on-site compliance support.
Cell Therapy Systems (CTS) Series Lab Equipment provides you with proven solutions for commercial cell and gene therapy manufacturing
Thermo Scientific Forma Steri-Cult CO2 incubators are designed to meet the needs of today’s rapid-fire discoveries with updates that perform reliably and with minimal contamination risk to help speed up your work. Starting with the quality you’ve come to depend on from Thermo Fisher products, Steri-Cult incubators have added features that will take your work to the next level:
- Largest stackable chamber option expands capacity
- Active air circulation from in-chamber fans provide homogeneous conditions for improved cell viability
- HEPA filtration and a separate water reservoir reduce contamination risk
- Electropolished interior and proven 12-log sterilization improve cleanability
- 4-20mA data output for interfacing with external data collection systems