Our pre-set Forma high-performance -30°C plasma freezers with automatic defrost are designed to meet AABB and FDA standards for safety and performance in plasma storage. Sample security and protection are especially critical when storing plasma.
Our units feature setpoint security with master switch control, plus a clearly visible temperature display and audio/visual alarm systems to assure proper operating conditions. Five different models are available to meet your particular storage volume and lab space requirements.
More features include:
- Forced air circulation for uniform temperature and fast door opening recovery
- Smart defrost with temperature guided cycle
- Standard, stainless steel interior
- Built-in chart recorder (4.9 cu. ft. model freestanding)
- Four casters, front two are lockable
- 1” (2.5cm) insulated access port
- TempTest electronic probe/alarm test
- Keyed on/off switch with setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
- Optional 4-20 milliamp output