Our manual defrost Forma high-performance, -20°C upright freezers are designed for storage applications in which even slight intermittent coil warming during auto defrost cycles cannot be tolerated. Models feature gravity convection air systems for maximum temperature stability without blowers or fans.
Maintain consistent temperatures with Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ -20°C Enzyme Freezers, which feature manual defrost and microprocessor control.
Other features include:
- Cold wall convection cooling for temperature uniformity
- Manual defrost for optimum control
- Four casters, front two are lockable
- 1” (2.5cm) insulated access port
- TempTest electronic probe/alarm test
- Keyed on/off switch with setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
- Optional 4-20 milliamp output