Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance -20°C manual defrost enzyme freezers are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of enzymes requiring -20°C. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection Our manual defrost, high-performance freezers are designed for applications in which even slight intermittent coil warming during auto defrost cannot be tolerated.
Other features include:
- Cold wall convection cooling with temperature uniformity
- Enzyme freezers feature enzyme bins
- GMP Clean Room Class A / ISO 6 (ISO EN 14644-1) compatible with appropriate pre-install preparation
- Four 2” casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads