Forma Direct Heat CO2 Incubators provide a 6.5 cu. ft. (184.1 liters) interior volume and include heavy-duty stainless steel shelves to support a full product load.
The high-capacity chamber provides maximum culturing space and the ideal environment for basic cell culture incubation. The flexible Direct Heat Incubator can be configured with either TC (thermal conductivity) or IR (infrared) CO2 gas sensors as well as a variety of useful process and contamination control options to meet your specific requirements.
Other features include:
- Enviro-Scan™ Microprocessor Control
- Audible/visual alarm and alarm silence
- Exclusive, in-chamber HEPA Filter Airflow System continuously filters the entire chamber volume of air every 60 sec.
- Inner door gasket is removable and cleanable; adjusts continually to ensure a tight seal
- Solid copper components effectively prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- Polished stainless-steel interior with coved corners is easy to clean
- Microbiological filters on gas inlet and sample ports are readily accessible for simplified routine replacement