Thermo Scientific™ CryoMed™ controlled rate freezers feature an integrated control system (consisting of freezing chamber, microprocessor control and printer – all in one benchtop unit), allowing multiple freezing profiles to be tailored for specific protocols. Freezer functionality is enhanced by a MS Windows®-based controlled-rate freezing interface software (included) that connects to your PC and external printer.
This unit can be operated directly from the unit’s built-in microprocessor or remotely through the PC interface.
More features include:
- Backlit LCD provides at-a-glance operational status
- Chamber and sample temperatures are monitored by Type T thermocouples, which eliminate lag time and provide “real time” responsiveness
- Four-digit access code for added security
- Six standard pre-set profiles and ten user defined profiles are standard
- Standard alarms provide for open thermocouple, heater malfunction, high/low temperature limit, temperature tracking, power failure and completion of run
Visit the Forma, Thermo Scientific Website
Download the Forma Cryomed Control Rate Freezer Product Brochure