These workstations feature HEPA H14 filters to provide an ISO Class 5 work environment. The HEPA H14 filters guarantee 99.995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1µm or ULPA U16 filters to guarantee 99.99995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1 µm
Product features include bright internal lighting, slanted sash, large opening for easy access, and side panel utility ports, and low energy consumption.
New Captair Flow Smart features the SMART technology to inform users about their protection using light and sound to provide real time information indicating that Air face velocity is compromised or a Fan failure has occurred.
Purchase with either a stainless steel or resin work surface, rolling cart with locking wheels, and stationary work bench.
- 4 sizes available
- Stainless steel or Phenolic resin worktop with a built in spill tray
- Rolling or fixed carts available
- Standalone enclosures that do not require HVAC connections
- Immediately operational, place where you need it in your lab
Modular filtration column / Air quality into the enclosure
- HEPA H 14 filter : 99.995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1 microns (according to the EN1822-1 standard, MPPS method)
- ULPA U16 filter: 99.99995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1 microns (according to the EN1822-1 standard, MPPS method)
- Vertical laminar air flow entering the enclosure protects your work from contamination
Additional chemical protection
- Advanced carbon filter will protect handlings from VOCs present into the laboratory air
- Air quality in the enclosure is ISO 5
Very low energy consumption
- The largest hood is only 110W
Visit the Erlab Website to Read More
Download the Captair Flow Smart Brochure