Complete protection for your RNA and DNA amplification.
The Captair Bio Smart PCR workstation features a HEPA H14 filter or ULPA U16 filter, stainless steel or Phenolic Resin work surface, and a UV light with a timer that provides the proper sterilization to protect your samples from contamination. Raising the sash automatically shuts off the UV lamp when the front shield is opened.
New Captair Flow Smart features the SMART technology to inform users about their protection using light and sound to provide real time information indicating that Air face velocity is compromised or a Fan failure has occurred.
3 new models
- New enclosure design – from 80cm to 1 m
- Stainless steel or Phenolic Resin worktop with a built in spill tray
- Rolling or fixed bench available
- No ductwork needed
- Easy to relocate
Powerful UV decontamination
- Prevents your samples from cross contamination risks
- 254 nm UV lamp power
- Adjustable timer
- Automatic UV lamp cut off switch in case of an unexpected front door opening during enclosure decontamination
Modular filtration column / Air quality into the enclosure
- HEPA H 14 filter : 99,995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1 microns (according to the EN1822-1 standard, MPPS method)
- OR the ULPA U16 filter: 99.99995% filtration efficiency for particles larger than 0.1 microns (according to the EN1822-1 standard, MPPS method)
- Vertical laminar air flow entering into the enclosure avoiding any external contamination
- Optional carbon filter can be added to protect handlings from VOCs present into the laboratory air
Very low energy consumption
- Maximal consumption of 55 W
View the Captair Bio Smart Brochure here
Read More Here