The three patented technologies in the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 will enable production of small articles and reduce R&D cost due to small sample volumes and higher yields.
- Patented laminar airflow system
- Reduce R&D costs by saving precious samples
- Work with minimal sample amount (> 2 ml or > 200 mg)
- Decrease loss with minimal dead volume
- Patented spray head system
- Produce smallest particles down to 300 nm
- Control the particle size in the range from 300 nm to 5 μm
- Achieve extremely narrow size distributions
- Patented electrostatic particle collector
- Obtain high yields of up to 90%
- Recover even the smallest particles (300 nm)
- Fast drying process (up to 150 ml / hr)
Visit the Buchi Website for more details.
Download the B-90 Nano Spray Dryer Product Brochure
Download the B-90 Nano Spray Dryer Data Sheet