Automatic particle size analysis down to the nano-range: unbeatably simple and affordable
German engineered by Fritsch, the completely revised ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Micro and Nano are two models with different measuring ranges 0.5 – 1500 μm and 0.01 – 3800 μm respectively that will automatically and simply analyse particle size. Fritsch has developed these state-of-the-art equipment pieces in a compact design; powerful and practical, with a maintenance-free dispersion unit and an extremely flexible programmable measuring process that uses only one laser for faster measurement. In fact, the automatic evaluation usually takes place before you have finished your coffee; with a measuring time of usually less than 1 minute, and includes a reliably residue-free cleaning.
Choose your measuring range; ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Micro (0.5 – 1500 μm) or the extra wide range of 0.01 – 3800 μm of the ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Nano. Both provide for maximum precision and sensitivity for smallest particles with an additional detector system. Applications for this can be found in production and quality control, research and development or for controlling manufacturing processes.
The intelligently revised measurement design makes the ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT especially compact and space saving. The complete evaluation of the particle size analysis takes place automatically with clearly organised results visible directly on the screen. You can also save and print out a report customised to your needs.
Get all the decisive advantages with the model that meets your requirements: especially easy operation and cleaning, short analysis times, reliably reproducible results and the recording of additional parameters such as temperature and pH value during wet dispersion.
- Measurement of the particle size in an extra wide measuring range of 5 – 1500 μm or 0.01 – 3800 µm
- Short measuring times, especially high measuring accuracy
- Consistent reproducibility, reliable comparability
- Solid and low-maintenance with few moving parts
- Easy operation, quick and residue-free cleaning
- Recording of temperature and ph value
- One laser – faster measurement
- Quick and simultaneous recording of all scattering data
- Extremely enlarged measuring angle
- Continuous logging of the laser output
- Quick, automatic beam adjustment
- Fully automatic analysis
- Compact, space-saving design
- Surpasses the requirements of the ISO 13320
- Outstanding support
- Extensive accessories for simplifying your daily work
Download the Frtisch_ANALYSETTE_22_NeXT brochure here
Watch the video here
Video – utube – embed – <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/1mdaKYmNoCc” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>