Introducing new Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Versa Star Pro™ electrochemistry meter portfolio.
The new portfolio of Thermo Scientific Orion Versa Star Pro benchtop meters offers a number of enhancements to the original Orion Versa Star meters. Designed to meet the most challenging applications with ease, the Versa Star Pro allows you to configure your meter systems with interchangeable measurement modules to customise four channels. As your needs change, the configuration can be changed for optimal performance using their rich enhanced features and functionality.
These enhancements include an expanded calibration log size from 10 to 30 calibration logs per parameter, addition of temperature calibrations to the calibration log, restructuring of the methods to allow methods to be copied across all fou
Versatile with Integrity
r channels, addition of incremental techniques to methods and updated alphanumeric popup screen to grid layout for easier navigation. New Orion Versa Star Pro meters also offer expanded USB printer compatibility with new PCL 6 driver hardware for better compatibility with recent, commercially available USB printers.
Easily view your measurements on a large colour display with adjustable text sizes. Take the guesswork out of meter calibration and setup with onscreen instructions. Enjoy quick and simple data entry using the numeric keypad. Orion Versa Star Pro meters also offer a system access feature for administrative and custom user access levels to various meter functions including data/time settings, meter setup, data log and calibration log. The system access feature can easily be turned on or off as the needs of your lab change for flexibility in operation and ease-of-use.
Features and Benefits:
- Select modules to measure pH, ion concentration (ISE), conductivity, dissolved oxygen and LogR temperature
- Onscreen measurement stability indicator shows when readings are ready
- View active calibration log while taking measurements to ensure data integrity
- Audible alarms notify offset value, high/low limit, and calibration time limit
- Mix samples using meter-controlled stirrer probes that can be easily rinsed
- Collect up to 2000 data sets with time/ date stamp and optional electrode, sample and account identification
- Calibration log stores 30 calibrations per parameter
- Non-volatile memory preserves data and settings, even in event of power loss
- Transfer data to computer or printer via USB or RS232