WATER IS A SOLVENT. SO, MAKE SURE IT’S PURE
How to combat DNA / RNA contamination, microbial/bacterial growth, and endotoxins
When undertaking any life sciences research in fields such as genomics/genetics, it is important to maintain rigorous standards at every stage of the analysis process. With the incredible pace of progress, there lies the challenge to avoid any contamination of DNA / RNA, ensure endotoxins are removed, and prevent microbial and bacterial growth such as the formation of biofilms.
An easy solution is to use high-quality reagents, such as ultrapure water. Water is often the most basic and widely used of all solvents, and it is in maintaining rigorous standards to ensure the purity of your water in sample handling that affects the reliability and integrity of research outcomes.
The ELGA PURELAB range is the ideal solution, providing unmatched value, proven reliability, and consistent reproducibility. Delivering up to three types of laboratory water, PURELAB systems will support every application in your R&D laboratory.
The complete solution for your R&D / QC laboratory from ELGA LabWater that features:
- Ensured reliability and reproducibility through contaminant-free ultrapure water, ideal for genomic/genetic applications etc!
- Low RNase, DNase ultrapure water ideal for sensitive genetic applications
- Built-in or bolt-on POU filtration removes bacteria and endotoxins
- Cutting-edge Purification Technologies including reverse osmosis, activated carbon filtration, UV photo-oxidation, and final filtration.
- Simple to operate and maintain with easy-to-change consumables, periodic recirculation, and a simple, pre-programmed sanitisation process.
- Designed for labs where space is premium. Choose from a range of installations to meet your requirements. PURELAB systems can sit on and under a bench, or mount on a wall.