Thermo Scientific’s TSX Pharmacy high-performance refrigerators supplied locally by Labotec offer maximum protection for pharmaceutical samples and materials, featuring adjustable basket drawers and glass doors for the easy identification and access of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, chemotherapeutics and other material requiring stable temperature control from 2 to 8°C storage.
The TSX Pharmacy fridges have V-drive technology, which is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to the lab or clinical environment, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection. In addition, the TSX Pharmacy fridges support sample protection, sustainability objectives and the EU F-gas regulations. Their whisper quiet operation will allow you to bring the refrigerator out of the hallway and back into your lab without disrupting your audio environment.
This V-drive technology is an innovative technology that allows the TSX Series to deliver outstanding door opening recovery (DOR) speed, and more peace of mind for busy laboratories. How this works is the variable speed drive optimizes the compressors running speed to the current conditions. When there are frequent door openings, or if samples are added to the refrigerator or freezer, the control system detects the activity and increases the drive speed to bring temperatures back to the set point quickly. When conditions are stable, such as when the unit is running overnight or on weekends, the drive runs at a low speed, reducing energy consumption while maintaining a stable temperature for your samples.
Some of the features includes :
- Triple panel glass door helps maintain optimal internal conditions
- Forced-air circulation for temperature uniformity and fast temperature recovery
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Convenient, fully extendable and adjustable basket drawers
- Quiet operation at just 52 dBA
- GMP Clean Room Class A / ISO 6 (ISO EN 14644-1) compatible with appropriate pre-install preparation
- Four 2″ casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Bright, LED interior lighting
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- NEW ergonomic handle with soft touch grip
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
There is a two year warranty on parts and eight year warranty on the compressor.